§ 1. General information
- The Controller collects personal data for designated, lawful purposes, processes them in accordance with the law and does not subject them to any further processing inconsistent with those purposes. Data shall be collected only to the extent that is adequate, necessary and appropriate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and the applicable legislation.
- The Controller makes every effort to ensure that the processing of your personal data is carried out in a way that prevents access to the data by unauthorized persons, as well as protects it against unauthorized use by third parties.
- The Controller uses technical means and solutions to prevent unauthorized third parties from interfering with your privacy.
§ 2. Purposes and legal basis for processing your personal data:
- In accordance with the provisions of GDPR, the processing of personal data is considered lawful, inter alia, if:
- you have consented to the processing of your personal data for one or more specified purposes;
- it is necessary for the performance of the contract/service to which you are a party or to take action at your request before the contract is concluded;
- it is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation of the Controller
- it is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or by a third party.
- Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator for the following purposes:
- to conclude and perform any agreements, including in particular rental agreements, lease agreements, so-called project agreements and any other agreements concluded by the Controller in connection with its statutory and business activity, including agreements with business partners, to establish appropriate safeguards in accordance with the regulations and rules applicable to the Controller, as well as to take any actions at the request of the data subjects prior to the conclusion of the agreement (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR). Provision of personal data for the above purpose is necessary for the conclusion and execution of the contract, or for taking the necessary measures and actions before concluding the contract. The obligation to provide personal data in the specified scope also results from the applicable legal regulations or is a requirement resulting from the rules specified for a given project;
- to organise training courses, conferences, events, business meetings, to issue invitations, to provide information on training courses, conferences, events and business meetings, to draw up necessary documentation, lists of participants (legal basis: Article 6(1)(a) and (b) GDPR);
- to fulfil the legal obligations incumbent on the Controller in relation to concluded and performed agreements and in relation with activities carried out, including in particular tax obligations and accounting, i.e. preparation of accounting, tax and other documentation in accordance with the applicable regulations, providing information upon request of authorised institutions and bodies (legal basis: Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR);
- to implement processes relating to real property agency services, real property management, in particular to record any costs and fees, to keep accounts and to prepare required documentation in this respect (legal basis: Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR);
- to pursue any claims and damages (including to conduct recovery activities), to settle disputes in court as well as to defend against claims, thereby pursuing the legitimate interest of the Controller (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) GDPR);
- to gather evidence in the event that facts need to be proved, thereby pursuing a legitimate interest of the Controller (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) GDPR);
- to conduct marketing activities, including acquiring and retaining a client, business partner, offering real property, offering services provided by the Controller or entities cooperating with the Controller in handling transactions/contracts on terms consistent with the applicable regulations, thereby pursuing a legitimate interest of the Controller or acting on the basis of a granted consent (legal basis: Art. 6.1.f) and a) GDPR);
- to create statistics, business analyses, as well as to submit reports, thereby pursuing a legitimate interest of the Controller (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) GDPR);
- to secure and protect the Controller's property, to ensure safety of persons using the Controller's facilities, to prevent crime or reveal committed crimes through the use of video monitoring, thereby pursuing a legitimate interest of the Controller (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) GDPR).
- Provision of personal data is in principle voluntary, however, in case of concluding and performing contracts, taking actions before concluding a contract, providing services, it is necessary and refusal to provide data will result in the impossibility of concluding the contract, taking actions before concluding it, using the services, and moreover in the impossibility to participate in training, conferences, events or business meetings. In some cases, the obligation to provide data also follows from applicable legislation. Moreover, being present in a zone covered by video surveillance also results in recording of data related to the image of the given person.
§ 3. We process your personal data for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing or in accordance with the requirements imposed by the applicable law. After fulfilment of a given processing purpose, we archive personal data in accordance with applicable laws, including in particular the statute of limitations for civil law claims and the statute of limitations for public law claims. When processing data on the basis of your consent, we store the data for the period for which you have given your consent.
§ 4. Automated decision making and transmission of personal data outside the EEA Your personal data are not subject to automated decision making (profiling). Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area in special cases, i.e. in connection with our use of services, tools and applications offered by Google Inc. In the case of the abovementioned entities, in this case the use of Google Analytics systems, Google Adwords data are transferred on the basis of Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of 12 July 2016 adopted pursuant to Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the adequacy of the protection provided by the EU-US Privacy Shield (notified under document number C(2016). The Controller has the right to transfer personal data necessary for the performance of an agreement / provision of services to a third country or an international organisation (e.g. Google, Facebook, etc.), if the entity that has signed the EU-US Privacy Shield Agreement. You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data transferred to a third country.
§ 5. Data recipients - Your personal data may be disclosed to our business partners, i.e. natural persons and/or entities with whom we cooperate in the scope of our activities and for the purpose(s) of data processing, to which you have given your consent or if the processing results from the applicable law .
§ 6. Right of access to personal data. In connection with the processing of your personal data by the Controller, you have the following rights:
- to request access to your personal data - that is to obtain information on the purpose and means of processing and a copy of the data;
- to rectify these data - that is, to correct or supplement data if they are erroneous, incomplete or have changed;
- to request data to be supplemented, including by submitting an additional declaration;
- to erase data or to restrict data processing - i.e. to delete data which are processed without legitimate legal grounds or to restrict the purposes for which the data may be processed by the Controller;
- to object to further processing of your personal data, that is to request cessation of processing for a specific purpose and of data processed in the legitimate or public interest. Processing shall be discontinued unless there are other overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- to transfer your personal data - i.e. to obtain your personal data from the Controller or to indicate another entity to whom the Controller is to transfer them, if technically possible;
- to withdraw consent - in case of data processing on the basis of consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, but the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
The scope of each of these rights and the circumstances in which they may be exercised are determined by law - Articles 15-22 of the GDPR. Each time the rights and their scope will also depend on the legal basis of data processing by the Controller and the purpose of data processing. In case of doubts as to the correctness of the processing of your personal data by the Controller, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
You can change your cookie settings in your browser. If you do not change these settings, you accept the cookies used here. The www.parr.slupsk.pl website uses performance cookies, which are used to collect information about how the website is used to make it work better, and functional cookies, which help the site “remember” the user's settings (e.g. language, font size). That includes:
- google-analytics.com cookies – statistics for parr.slupsk.pl;
- session cookies (which expire after the session);
- cookies generated when switching to another version of the cms service, i.e. mobile version;
- cookies created when you change the width of the website (if this function is enabled).
Other services under the parr.slupsk.pl domain (e.g. sse.slupsk.pl, sit.slupsk.pl) use:
- cookies to indicate that a survey has been completed (if such surveys are used on the website);
- cookies generated when switching to another version of the cms service, i.e. mobile version;
- session cookies (which expire when the session is closed) - used when the user logs in to the website;
- cookies created when you change the width of the website (if this function is enabled);